Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport app

FIXED
depechemode1986
Hooked

BT sport app

I've got the BT sport channels on my youview box, I've downloaded the BT sport app on my phone but it won't let me log in with my plusnet account details.is there a link you can send me to sort it out please thanks
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Re: BT sport app

Fix

Hi @depechemode1986,

Before you can log in and use the app, you'd need to go through setting up a BTID for this. Instructions on how to do this are included in the email confirmation of your TV order however you can also view this Here.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 3

@depechemode1986. You'll receive an automated email asking you to create a BT ONE ID to enable you to use the BT Sport App service.  Your PlusNet username and password will not work directly with the app and you'll need to create a BT ONE ID/ password.  At the start of this journey it will ask you for your PlusNet username and postcode to verify that you have the service added onto your PlusNet account.  

Once you've created the BT ONE ID then you'll receive a notification to verify the ONE ID via email, wait at least a couple of hours before verifying and only verify from the email not the app itself of mybt.com. You should then be able to login to the app using the BT ONE ID and password.

Paul
 Plusnet Staff
depechemode1986
Hooked

Thanks Paul sorted now many thanks