cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport app on mobile wont activate despite repeated phone calls to Plus net and on line chat....

bevwoodward

BT sport app on mobile wont activate despite repeated phone calls to Plus net and on line chat....

Has anyone had problems with BT sport app on mobile..?

I have registered and have a BT id yet when i attempt to activate I get a message asking me to contact customer services which I have done repeatedly and been promised call backs but nothing has been done.

How difficult can it be to activate this app ..? 

The customer service I have received is appalling..

Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 113

Re: BT sport app on mobile wont activate despite repeated phone calls to Plus net and on line chat..

Hi there, 

I can see you called in and spoke to Chris yesterday who is doing some work to remove and re-add BT Sport access to your account. 

I'm going to chase him up for an update on this and will get back to you ASAP. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bevwoodward

Re: BT sport app on mobile wont activate despite repeated phone calls to Plus net and on line chat..

Stiil not been sorted despite empty promises by many members of the staff at plus net..

The incompetence shown is breathtaking..it is now approaching 3 months and we have not been able to view bt sport on the app on android phone...

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 113

I can see that you spoke to us on Monday and it looks like it might be resolved. Can you confirm please? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team