Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sports app not activated by PN

FIXED
BERTJ
Rising Star

BT Sports app not activated by PN

l can access bt sports on my tv but the bt sports app will not work due to my internet page not allowing PN to activate my bt sports app.

lts with PN incident management team but could do with it being sorted today please.

17 REPLIES 17
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: BT Sports app not activated by PN

Hi Bertj,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in resolving the issue you have reported.

I can see you have contacted us recently about this so I have responded via the same ticket.

If you require any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks - LF

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
  Tahir M
 Plusnet Help Team
BERTJ
Rising Star

I have responded to your ticket question.
Please read.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 112

Thanks, I can see that we've since responded back to you today. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BERTJ
Rising Star

att adam walker

l have not seen any respones from PN today

l sent a response last night and today.

But l am still awaiting PN response today.

Please respond .

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 63

Fix

Hey @BERTJ,

I've updated the ticket for you, you can view it here.

Give us a nudge you have any further issues.

Thanks.

Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

BERTJ
Rising Star

Still no bt sports app due to bills account being frozen due to billing problems.
I understood from PN the billing problems should not cause loss or inability to offer a product to customers which this is.
Surely the frozen bills account can be opened briefly by PN to add bt sports and bt sports app.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 75

@BERTJ,

I'm afraid it's not possible to unsuspend add the product and then resuspend - it will absolutely cause more harm than good.

If you wish we can create a new account (which won't be affected by the issue) and close down the currently one. Your connection and services wouldn't be affected during that process, but as the billing wouldn't be suspended we'd be able to get your TV stuff up and running. 

Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
BERTJ
Rising Star

1  What if l have deals already in my current contract would they carry over into a new account?

2   What happens on the billing side would l still only be charged maximum 90 days charges from PN?

3  lf the new account accont idea breaks this deadlock on the billing and adjusting packs why are PN not offering this to all customers affected as in my view they should?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@BERTJ,

1 - We can either move the current contract across for you, or you can choose a new one (if the pricing is better for you).

2 - You wouldn't get charged for anything on the broken account - including the 90 days, but you would start getting charged your monthly subs on the new account.

3 - We do, if it becomes an issue product wise, as is the case for yourself where you're unable to get a service you want to work. Some customers who aren't being billed, and haven't been for sometime, might chose to not select this as they're receiving no detriment to their services but the benefit of not being billed for subscriptions. 

Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
BERTJ
Rising Star

please open up a ticket repeating all you have said and l will respond as this subject should not be discussed in an open forum it is private to the customer.

please con fim when you have opened the ticket.

BERTJ
Rising Star

jolo

Had further thought please open new account with my current deal on broadband,phone and tv. see ticket number 194595266 for contract details.

On basis l will not be charged any charges against old account or be charged any termination charges.

please confirm when done.

BERTJ
Rising Star

Could you please indicate when you will be actioning the requested new account above.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@BERTJ,

We can't set the account up over the forums so someone from the options team is going to call you to arrange this, which should be at some point this evening. Once that's sorted they'll let us know so we can ensure everything is rectified and the services working as it should be. 

Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
BERTJ
Rising Star

Jolo

Please see private message l have sent to you today.