cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sports ap . Your experience of.

russspur
Dabbler

BT Sports ap . Your experience of.

I do have the BT Sports Channels on  Sky but as little used I am thinking of changing to the BT Sport Ap so I can watch on my Android tablet. Is the BT Sports ap any good ?

Thanks

Russ

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,291

Re: BT Sports ap . Your experience of.

Moderators Note.
Moved to TV from Everything else
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
russspur
Dabbler

Thanks

Russ

FttpPeter
Dabbler

It's very good. You can cast to a TV using a Google Chromecast or Apple TV. Being able to install it on unlimited devices is handy (compared to the 2 or 4 limit on the Sky Go app), though you can only watch on two devices simultaneously.

When watching on a device (and not casting) you can watch in an 'enhanced' mode which gives optional camera angles and the ability to jump back to highlighted events such as goals/tries etc.

When I got it there was a half price offer for the first 6 months. It may be worth asking Plusnet for a similar offer.

russspur
Dabbler

Thanks FttpPeter.

I was aware that offers had been made but apparently not if you had the BT Sport on TV  so I will ring and ask. Just one final question is your broadband extremely fast- mine is fibre but maxes out at about 21 but good enough for Sky Go App.

Thanks

Russ

FttpPeter
Dabbler

My WiFi and homeplug/Ethernet speeds are over 21 Mbps but I’d have thought the BT Sport app would work fine at 2 or 5 Mbps.
russspur
Dabbler

Thank you I'll give it a try

Russ