cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport

maholmes79

BT Sport

When I signed up to PlusNet TV I also signed up to receive BT Sport 1.  My expectations were that I would be able to watch not only Premier League football but also Champions League.

I notice that Champions League matches have been moved to the BT Sport 2 channel.

1. Anyone else feel aggrieved at this?

2. If so, what can be done about it?

2 REPLIES 2
JamesE
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: BT Sport

Eufa has been on sport 2 and 3 for yonks. You can get the extras for another £5 a month. It's still a good deal because you get Eurosport 1 and 2 in the basic TV package which you don't get with Sky. Having said that it's all very expensive if you like football but at the moment we just have to lump it. I did succeed in driving down my Sky subscription.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 76

Re: BT Sport

Hi @Madholmes79,

BT Sport 1 (Also known as BT Sport Lite) is included for free with all our YouView subscriptions. There is a £5 add on that includes the access to BT Sport 2 and 3 which will give you the Champions League access you're looking for (you can see the full benefits here). Currently that's the only way to gain access to the Champions League after BT moved the matches onto the Sport 2 and 3 channels. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team