Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport via Skye Platform

FIXED
Adjer
Hooked

BT Sport via Skye Platform

My BT Sport HD has stopped working. Reported this to PlusNet about a week ago. Two different agents have tried but failed to solve the problem. When I try to use it, I get screen saying I need to "pair the Skye HD box with the Skye viewing card". I do this & screen says "Pairing successful, programs will begin shortly". They never do. Have rung Skye & they say it is PlusNet's problem. Have been a PlusNet customer for over 11 yrs & had this problem twice before & each time it takes for ever for it to be solved. When it's working it's very good but get a fault & service is very poor. Does anyone know how to get this solved? Adjer.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,145

Re: BT Sport via Skye Platform

Fix

Hi @Adjer

I'm really sorry for the problems you've had with BT Sport over Sky.

With the help of a colleague @BadWolf24 we've made a change to the service in the backend supplier system, which should fix this for you. Can you try watching the channels now? Let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Adjer
Hooked

Many thanks for solving my problem & you did it so quickly. Looking forward to the weekends Premiership Football. Did not see the football season start last week.  It would be nice to know exactly what you did to solve my problem so if it happens again I can talk sensibly to your Tech Support Team. Again, thank you, Adjer   😊.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 85

Hi @Adjer,

I'm glad to heard everything's back up and running. I'm afraid @Gandalf isn't here right now, so I'm unable to ask him what he did to resolve this specific issue, however it does happen again (hopefully it won't!) just drop us another message on the forums and we'll be happy to help out. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team