cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport on Youview - Activation not working

Kaz14
Dabbler

BT Sport on Youview - Activation not working

I've been trying since last Thursday to get BT Sport switched back on to my Youview box (I had it previously).  I've tried adding the channel online but that doesn't work and have spoken with Customer Services on several occasions (often after spending 30+ minutes on hold) and each time they've told me it's been switched on and to wait 24 hours.  A week later and I still don't have access to BT Sport.

I'm sick of phoning up and spending so much time on-hold and online chat NEVER works.

Any advice on how to resolve this?  I'd like it on by the weekend if possible.....

1 REPLY 1
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 64

Re: BT Sport on Youview - Activation not working

Hi @Kaz ,

Thanks for your post and sincere apologies for the issues you've faced trying to add the channels to your account.

I've successfully changed the channel pack as requested and your new channels should be available to view within the next 24 hours.

If the channels don't automatically appear then I'd recommend flicking the box off and on and the channels should kick in.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch via the forum if you do need any further assistance.