cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport on Sky stopped working

jherbs85

BT Sport on Sky stopped working

I added BT Sport in sky to my plusnet package a month or so ago and have had no issues but tonight it has stopped working and says "to watch this channel, you need to upgrade your package"

My bills have been paid and show BT Sport is active. Is there an issue?
6 REPLIES 6
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 104

Re: BT Sport on Sky stopped working

Hi @jherbs85,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Is this the only channel affected by this issue, or are any other services not working as you'd expect on the Sky Box?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
jherbs85

Hi Alex

This is the only channel. I've spoken to technical help and they have confirmed there are no issues from Plusnet side, so I may need to contact Sky if the issue persists
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 104

Okay, please let us know if there are any issues, or if Sky believe there's anything we can do on our end to help and we'll be happy to see what can be done.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
jherbs85

Sky confirmed there were no problems at their end so I spoke to Plusnet tech support on Friday who said that they would cancel my BT Sport subscription and readd it, which was actioned on Saturday.  However, BT Sport is still not active on Sky.  I'm currently on hold with technical support to see if I can get a fix.

It just seems so odd that I had no issues from 16 September when I took out the package until last week when it just stopped working and nobody seems to know why

jherbs85

A quick update to say that my issue now appears to be solved.

The BT sport subscription hadn't been reactivated by PlusNet after readding on Saturday.  It was activated yesterday morning and after 24 hours, it has started working again this morning.

BD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 86

Hi @jherbs85, thanks for getting back to us and it's great to hear your BT Sports is now back working again. If there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

Ben Devine
 Plusnet Help Team - Sheffield