cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport on Sky - Had Activation Email, but No Channels Appearing on my Sky Q Box

fastfurious65uk

BT Sport on Sky - Had Activation Email, but No Channels Appearing on my Sky Q Box

So I ordered BT Sport HD on Sky last Monday and received the activation email on Wednesday.

However, I'm not receiving the channels on my Sky box. It's saying "To watch this channel, please upgrade your subscription".

Sky Q box, viewing card and signal are all fine as I'm receiving all the channels I get directly through Sky (like Sky Sports).

I rang Plusnet on Friday morning and currently have a ticket open about the issue (203951641). But wondering when this is going to be looked at as I've been paying for BT Sport since Wednesday?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: BT Sport on Sky - Had Activation Email, but No Channels Appearing on my Sky Q Box

Hi @fastfurious65uk

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see that this ticket was updated yesterday and request was actioned. If you will still have any problems with this service tomorrow - please get back in touch and we will check this for you.

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

fastfurious65uk

Re: BT Sport on Sky - Had Activation Email, but No Channels Appearing on my Sky Q Box

Hi @Tibzor, thanks for getting back to me.

It's all working fine now. Can you check when I started paying for BT Sport? I got a funny feeling it was on Wednesday 15th July when I got the activation email. However, I didn't start receiving the channels until Tuesday 21st July.

Thanks.

Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Hello @fastfurious65uk

Glad to read the service is working for you now! As per this ticket you should start to be have been charged from 21/07 when the service started. If you do notice any discrepancies on your next invoice give us a nudge here and we can get that sorted for you. 

Thanks. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

fastfurious65uk

Hi @Mads,

I just got my bill through for August & I was charged for BT Sport on 15th July rather than the 21st.

Can you have a look?

Thanks.