cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport not working

BT Sport not working

I recently called PN to cancel BT Sport from the end of December. The person whom I talked with did not ask by when I would like the service to be removed, but removed it straight away. When realising the mistake, he offered to put me immediately back in (till the time I wanted the service to be removed). Now a week later I am still not able to see the Champions League, so it seems while I will certainly be billed for the service, I can not access it, neither on the web, nor via the mobile phone. It simply stopped working. Do I need to reactive it?

3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 43

Re: BT Sport not working

Hi @rob38, sorry to hear that.

Yes, you would need to reactivate the BT sport App, please click here to follow the instructions on how to re-activate the service.

Please let us know once it is active from your side so we can look into adjusting the bill for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team

Hi Beyhive, activating the service was indeed the solution. I managed watching BT Sport again the late evening of 27 November. Best wishes!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 126

Ah, that's great to see, enjoy and cheers for letting us know! 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team