Did you mean: 

BT Sport cancellation and query

FIXED
Highlighted
lonky
Hooked

BT Sport cancellation and query

Hi,

I took out a subscription to the BT Sports App from Plusnet (£5.00) ages ago, and now wish to cancel this due to the apparent price rise I've just discovered. I've searched in the 'Add-Ons' section in the My Accounts section of your website and can't see any way to remove it. 

Also, I wasn't made aware of the price increase in the first place, and it was only because of the considerably increased bill that flagged the issue to me. I've been in and out of hospital with my baby son for the past few weeks which first made me think I'd missed something however having checked my inbox and any paper mail I have in the house I'm certain I've never received any communication mentioning the change.

Had I known the price was going to double (plus a chunk extra for a portion of the previous month as well!) then I would have cancelled immediately as TBH I don't even really use it any more... especially since they stopped their NBA coverage.

I would be grateful if you could raise a ticket and enable the cancellation of the BT Sports App and also look into backdating it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Hero
Fixes: 109

Re: BT Sport cancellation and query

@lonky 

You will find that Plusnet will not make contractual changes in response to a post on this public forum. You need to use either live chat or ring them.

lonky
Hooked

Thanks Baldrick1,

Like others have found in the past the phones often ring off (and did for me) and the chat function hasn't been manned whenever I've checked.

So I searched the forum for similar queries and found very similar requests that were resolved by initially flagging them up here so thought I might do the same and receive some kind of support ticket from any staff monitoring the forums. Smiley

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 36

Fix

Hi @lonky, thank you for getting in touch.

I have created a ticket on your account to address your query. Please click here to view my response.

Please let us know via this platform once you've replied back to the above ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
lonky
Hooked

Hi @Beyhive,

Thanks very much for getting in touch, I've replied to your ticket.

Thanks also for the speedy service and the solution you presented - it's very much appreciated! :smiley:

Have a good weekend!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 36

You're more than welcome @lonky,

I have updated the ticket again to confirm what I have done.

Have a lovely weekend Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team