cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Price

JAK92
Rising Star

BT Sport Price

Has anyone else had this issue issue where Plusnet main website is showing the BT Sport package at £5 extra a month again, yet when you go on to "my account" to look to add it, it still states £10
10 REPLIES 10
JAK92
Rising Star

Re: BT Sport Price

Screenshot_20200611_112902.jpg

This is what I mean. It's showning £5 here yet my account is showing £10 is this a mistake 

BERTJ
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I noticed this also.

Feel a bit peeved with PN as l renewed my contract yesterday and they where most insistant that they were not allowed by bt to go below £10pm for bt sport ok they did match a nowtv broadband and anytime phone deal for me but bt sports price sticks in the throat a bit.

I also noted bt have a special rate of £7.50pm for limited period on their site (half price )perhaps PN could do the same ?

I have a lower than £10 deal on my current contract and hope PN can do the reduce rate as well considering the problems currently on my new contract.

Be interested to hear PN comments.

JAK92
Rising Star

It's very confusing. I hope they come out clarify or give the discount out especially customers like you who are now paying full price. I asked the social media team also but knowing how slow they are on there next season would have started by then...
JAK92
Rising Star

Another issue is it's showing as £10 when you press the BT sport advertising link as well. And what's more concerning is that it's more expensive subscribing to it through Plusnet Youview TV then it is if you wanted it via Sky through Plusnet. How does that work 🤷‍♂️

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 177

@JAK92 wrote:
Has anyone else had this issue issue where Plusnet main website is showing the BT Sport package at £5 extra a month again...

Pretty sure that's a mistake. I'll have somebody look into it (ref: IMT-6057).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

JAK92
Rising Star

Bit weird though as it's never shown as £5 until today or very recently. Shows it on all home pages then when you press BT Sport it suddenly changes to £10. Not great really whichever price it is with a mistake like that for promoting a little misleading.... 

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Should be sorted now. Thanks for raising and shout up if you spot any other anomalies.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

JAK92
Rising Star

Free BT Sport for the year to say thanks? 😁😉
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

You over-estimate my generosity 😉

On a serious note, I'm sure the Support Team can do something for you if you get back in touch.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

BERTJ
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

If you get same response as l did from option team that there was no negotiation of bt sports as bt told plusnet not to go below £10 PM.

Even though bt special deal on bt sports £7.50pm.

Sounds like bt giving plusnet a merry dance.

I replied to a question on my account on the 11th after plusnet new offer to me on the 10th still not answered on the 15th even though l chased it up on the 14th still no response today.

I am getting fed up with pn so called customer service so if l do not get satisfactory answer to my question on my account soon l will be reconsidering if l want to cancel their new offer and find an alternative when my contract finishes on the 11th September.

Bertj