cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport New Viewing Card

Reddevil07

BT Sport New Viewing Card

Hi

I have just joined Plusnet (well a week ago), today BT cancelled BT sports, so I knew I could sign up for sports via Plusnet.

I have now ordered bt sport on my plusnet account and at the end it said it needed to send me a new viewing card.

When I signed up I was asked for my Sky viewing card number which I gave, then was told I would be sent a new viewing card in the next 7 days!!!!?Huh

Surely this can't be right, as my Sky viewing card is already active having been a customer with Sky for over 20 years...

Any help would be very much appreciated and hoping I am switched on by Thursday for the football.....

Thanks in advance x

4 REPLIES 4
dcsh

Re: BT Sport New Viewing Card

I just got the same message, entered my sky viewing card number and the next screen said they’d send a new card.
What happened with you situation? Did you get a new viewing card that worked with your sky subscription? Or was the message wrong and BT Sport was activated on the card number you supplied? Or something else? Thanks
Reddevil07

Hi

The day after I posted this, I got an email saying:

We've now processed your order for BT Sport.

You should be able to start watching your new channels within a few minutes, although this can sometimes take up to 24 hours. If it's been longer than that, please call us on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200.

I checked and BT Sport was on, so no a new viewing card was not needed.. Hope yours comes on soon xx

dcsh

Thanks for the reply, sounds like the is an erroneous message in the system, hopefully mine activates in time for the rugby on Friday!
Reddevil07

Your welcome

It should do, mine was on within 24 hours in time for the football on the Thursday.. xx