Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport HD

FIXED
KiwiPaul
Dabbler

BT Sport HD

I no longer get BT Sport HD although the BT Sport non HD is OK, all other subscription channels work fine in HD and non HD.

This started a few days ago when the set top box did an auto software update and I lost all subscription channels , I did a software reset and full reset of the set top box but eventually retuning the channels restored everything except BT Sport HD.

I've tried retuning the channels again but it makes no difference.

Plusnet helpdesk couldn't see why I'm not getting BT HD and said they would arrange for my subscription channels to be removed and then put back to see if that restored the BT HD but still no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

14 REPLIES 14
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 42

Re: BT Sport HD

Hi @KiwiPaul, thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing.

When we request that a channel pack is removed, it doesn't actually remove from the account until the billing date. This means that we're unable to remove/re-add until your usual billing date.

I'm sorry that this wasn't explained when you called in.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Owen P
 Plusnet Help Team
KiwiPaul
Dabbler

The HD channels were removed yesterday with my billing period , I've re-enabled the HD channels pack but a message popped up saying my request had been received but there is some issue and the provisioning team has been advised and will be in touch soon. I still have no HD at all now, can anyone advise please?

Thanks,

Paul

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 683

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us Paul.

I'm sorry to see your HD channel packs aren't working. It looks like this is queued on your account to activate however we've manually added this now on the back-end BT system. Can you confirm you're able to watch the HD content now?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
KiwiPaul
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf,

Yep all up and running now.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Paul

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Great success! Cheesy

Let us know if you need any further assistance

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
KiwiPaul
Dabbler

Hi again,

I've just found out that I can't get 4 of my standard definition subscription channels that were OK recently, everything else appears to be there.

The channels I'm not able to get are...

330 H2 History

331 VH1

336 Discovery Science

337 Discovery Turbo

I've tried retuning the channels on the Set top box and powering the box down and up and then retuning but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Paul

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hi, that's odd. Could you try a factory reset on the set top box please?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
KiwiPaul
Dabbler

I've done that now all my subscription channels aren't working, internet is fine.

Regards,

Paul

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 51

Hi Paul,

Thanks for confirming that. At this stage I'd recommend contacting one of my colleagues again in the TV team to see if there's anything else that can be done. If not, they may need to arrange for an engineer to attend your premises and/or replace the box. They can be contacted on 0800 432 0200 .

Best wishes

Dave

Dave G
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
robbieglover2k
Grafter

There is actually some updates needed by Plusnet on the Youview platform as there's a few BT Sport HD channels missing including the BT Sport Extra HD's and BT Sport Box Office which are available (and needed) but Plusnet just need to update this.

These channels here:

458 - BT Sport Extra 1 HD
459 - BT Sport Extra 2 HD
460 - BT Sport Extra 3 HD
461 - BT Sport Extra 4 HD
462 - BT Sport Extra 5 HD
463 - BT Sport Extra 6 HD

494 - BT Sport Box Office HD

I honestly don't mind about the extra HD's not being updated just yet as there's no rush in regards to them but the BT Sport Box Office really frustrates me because this is NEEDED now and it's taken away so much from us without even giving us the choice which is very unfair (see my latest post in this thread here).

I've also been told by numerous sources (as well as at BT, Plusnet and Youview) that this can easily be done but Plusnet just have to do it. It frustrates me because we shouldn't have to beg for this to be done, it should have been done anyway ages ago and it's not right asking the customers to ask BT, ask Plusnet etc. being passed about like that. Honestly, Plusnet and BT should just talk and just get it done!!

I'd be really, really, really grateful once they finally did this with the BT Sport Box Office channel. You can see this confirmation here too as well as the full channel list which I've just been given by clicking this link here:

YouView channel list - BT TV, TalkTalk TV, Plusnet TV

I've been trying to get this sorted since they announced it around August last year and I'm just exhausted banging my head against a brick wall all the time to do this, all I've had is "We can do it but put a post on the forum and if the demand is there we'll do it" but really, they should do it anyway because it's absolutely needed now for the BT Sport package.

Thanks Smiley

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@robbieglover2k we'll respond to your thread about this shortly.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Grafter

Thatr's ok @Gandalf, no worries and no rush. I appreciate this but just want you to finally get this done now, please!!

This can be done, I know from so many sources etc. now who have told me (including yourselves) but it just needs to be done now finally and thank you!!

It's getting more and more important now too because a lot of BT Sport things are going onto the BT Sport Box Office channel and we NEED access to it, it's essential for the channel to have it now (as mentioned in the other thread).

Please know I'm sincerely grateful, I can't stress enough how much this is needed and I just really wish you would be so kind to finally do it, which again, I know it can be done and it's Plusnet that have to do it (BT told me this also).

Thank you so much, I appreciate it and when you can so thank you!! Smiley

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem.

We've replied to your thread regarding this.

Sorry if that wasn't the answer you were hoping for.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Grafter

Yeah, it wasn't even read properly. That was the most pointless response ever. 

At the end of the day, it can be done and needs to be done, you just don't want to do it and you're making it very difficult and upsetting for us as customers now!!

I wouldn't mind but we have NO access to it at all and it's needed (please don't make me explain all this again as I'm getting so tired of repeating myself all the time).

Thank you so much!!! Honestly, Plusnet are really great and I'm really happy with you guys but I'm feeling a little let down with this now and getting very frustrated, it's getting annoying now and I know it can be done (BT have told me yes but Plusnet have to do it).

It really is quite simple and you'd be making a lot of customers very happy, at the end of the day, it's all because it's essential now for the BT Sport package (otherwise it wouldn't matter like the HD extra's aren't that important). 

I'm honestly getting really frustrated now, it's not right isn't this Sad