cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport HD on Q mini box?

keithop

BT Sport HD on Q mini box?

Hi there - Just wondering if it's possible to add the Plusnet BT Sport HD via Sky package to both the main Sky Q box and a mini box? and if so, what's the additional cost for the addition of the package to the mini box?

Thanks!

Keith

4 REPLIES 4
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 758

Re: BT Sport HD on Q mini box?

Hi Keith.

I believe the service will only work on the main box as we don't support multi-room for BT Sport over Sky I'm afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
keithop

Thanks for the reply, that's a real shame 😕 I know it's possible as BT support it on their service... I wonder why plus net can't? Is it something you think you'll support in future?

kehall
Hooked

That's a real shame - when will this be available as I'd also take up the plan too? Is it even in the pipeline?

As my Sky box is in another room we have a 2nd BT line with broadband (only used for TV) + a youview box in order to get BT sport and would prefer to keep just the Plusnet line to 'upgrade' to Sky Q and a mini box to save paying for extra lines and things that aren't needed.

Multiroom is essential to get BT Sport in the place it's most desired, so I'd take it up if it's available!

Anything you offer that provides AMC too or are we stuck with two broadband lines which seems daft?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 758

Unfortunately we've no news to share regarding when or if we'll support multi-room. We do however offer the BT Sport app which can be added online and can be cast to most TV's using a Chromecast or Apple TV.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team