cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport App

sharonm

BT Sport App

Hi,

I rang Plusnet on Saturday 19th to at the BT Sport App to my account. I have BT Sport through You View and through the sky box (from Plusnet).  The advisor I spoke to said I could have the app added to the account at no charge as I am already a BT Sport subscriber.

Whilst on the call I re-contracted,but the conversation ended with an assurance that I would receive an email within 24 hours with a link to set up. 

No email by 8pm Sunday 20th, so called support and tried to set it up, no joy.  It was passed to the TL(?) for today (Monday 21st).  I waited for a call, then called support again.  

Ran through it all, went to the registration page: https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerOrders/control/orderproduct?productId=CON-27455&produ...

and got the error message:

Sorry, we can't complete your request at this time. Please contact 0800 432 0200 to order BT Sport from Plusnet.

The operator I spoke to said  'It will take 3-5 days for the app to be added to your account.'

Can anyone suggest what could be happening?  As far as I can tell, the order hasn't been put through.

1 REPLY
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 3

Re: BT Sport App

@sharonm.  Sorry I missed this, it's in a separate string from all the other BT Sport App queries.  Can you PM me your PN username? 

Paul
 Plusnet Staff