Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport App without Broadband

mikedoh
Grafter

BT Sport App without Broadband

Hi All,

Firstly while the increase in prices is a surprise im quite happy to pay the £10 to keep watching BT Sport  on the mobile App, I don't have any TV Packages with anyone and you can only get the mobile app with BT, EE or plusnet. However I'm currently paying £45 just for my broadband and another competitor has offered me the same speed and £100 amazon voucher for £23 a month.

So the question is, I have a Plusnet mobile account & Broadband account. Can I pay for the BT Sport App without having plusnet  broadband? can it be tagged to  my mobile account? Probably not but worth asking

Thanks

Mike

1 REPLY 1
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 47

Re: BT Sport App without Broadband

Hi @mikedoh,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to have the app standalone with us but if you'd allow us the opportunity we might be able to do something about the price as it sounds like you're out of any sort of contract. I hope it's okay but I've passed on your account to the customer options team just to give you a bell with a quote to see if we can match the deal you've been offered (although I doubt we've be able to match the Amazon Voucher). 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team