Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport App not activating

FIXED
robertwnorman2
Hooked

BT Sport App not activating

A few days ago I added BT Sport app to my account. It seemed to go successfully, I can now log into MyBT and see I have BT Sport. Unfortunately it won't allow me to log into the BT Sport App with the same details as I get into MyBT. It seems to recognise my account but just insists I active it, which I already have.

Please help!

My account is [Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 95

Re: BT Sport App not activating

Fix

Hi @robertwnorman2,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with using your BT Sport app service. Just to help narrow down the cause of this, does it allow you to log in and watch BT Sport via the web app here or does it also give an error message?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
robertwnorman2
Hooked

That worked!

I had to uninstall the bt sport app so it would force the use of the browser. Then it would allow me to log in but then asked me some more security questions. After that it was happy to allow me to watch and also use the app.

Thanks very much!
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 75

Really pleased to hear that this is sorted - feel free to drop us a line if you need anything else.

Best wishes

Dave

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Dave G
 Plusnet Help Team