cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Activation

hank

BT Sport Activation

I ordered BT Sports on the 11th March, I already have Sky and an existing card which I gave the number when applying, why do it take so long to activated. I can live with 48 hours but now 6 days later it is getting beyond a joke. I rang up the other day and the guy said it is now taking 5 days which I am now past.
4 REPLIES
10megaton

Re: BT Sport Activation

The team that look after this are rubbish, they take forever for the simplest requests and still get it wrong.
Not good enough Plusnet.
Dongle99

My activation of Sky Sports also took 6 days in March, and that was also after 3 phone calls. I was told then and was also told 2 days ago that there are only 4 members of staff with licences from Sky that allow them to enable the BT Sports subscriptions over Sky Digital.

My personal gripe is that 2 days ago, my BT Sport channels over Sky Digital suddenly encrypted whilst I was watching 1 of the channels on Friday morning. Two phone calls later my channels are still encrypted. I've also added comments to the ticket incident number.

This is very poor service and damaging to PlusNet's reputation.

Dongle99

OMG it gets worse! Finally get a response to my problem after the channels had been encrypted Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, but they've put me on the HD pack. I was only on the SD pack prior to the problem, so there will inevitably be an overcharge on the next bill to sort out now .... when they respond to the ticket !

MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

@Dongle99 @10megaton @hank

Investigating all three of your accounts, and will update this thread shortly.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet