Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling service.

FIXED
Gerry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Appalling service.

Was on TV trial 1 & 2. Received notification that the trial was ending so ordered a TV package on 16th June.

Because of trial TV remained on but was never switched over to live.

Internet channels went off 2 days ago as you think I haven't subscribed to a TV service.

Have had a ticket open since 29th July 130486388 and after several phone calls and numerous on-line chats I have come to the conclusion that nobody at PlusNet gives a damn. I have given an ultimatum that if it's not back on by 12th Aug (tomorrow) I'm off.

I am also aware that I signed up for a new contract so I'm, expecting you saying there will be a fee. Do I really need to say what you can do with that request?

It's a crying shame, I have recommended PlusNet to numerous friends and family but I'm afraid if it's not sorted out tomorrow I am going to take advantage of the BT offer.

Regards

Gerald Bruce.

4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Re: Appalling service.

Hi Gerry,

I'm sorry for the problems and delays you've encountered first of all.

I can see that we've responded to the ticket since you posted and that you should now be on the standard TV package rather than the trial platform.

Please do reply if you're still experiencing issues with this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Gerry
Rising Star

Received my new PlusNet router and new youview box. Set it all up this morning and still nothing. When I try to setup an IPTV  channel it says I'm not subscribed.

Seriously, what on earth do I have to do?

If I try to go to the channelpacks page it suggests to come back when I have plugged my new set top box in.

Wits end does not even come close to covering it.

Gerry
Rising Star

Fix

All now working again.

For some reason all of it just started working.

I have to say thanks but please, please don't leave it 3 months next time.

I ordered PlusNet TV in June and today is the first day that it has all worked properly.

Gerry.

Gerry
Rising Star

Regardless of the fact that you said there would be no activation fee you have charged me £50.

Please advise.