cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with Plusnet TV - Can you try something please?

Highlighted
Aspiring Pro

Anyone with Plusnet TV - Can you try something please?

Hi,

I have been having a strange issue with my YV+ box and Plusnet TV channels for the past couple of weeks. I would appreciate if anyone with a YV box and a Plusnet TV subscription could try the following please...

1) Switch to a subscription channel (e.g. 317 National Geographic).

2) If it appears, switch to another subscription channel (easy way to do this is just channel up to 318).

3) Keep switching between subscription channels as soon as the selected channel appears (an easy way to do this is just to use the remote to channel up, then channel down, and repeat).

I am interested to know if the channels work every time or not?

On my setup, they sometimes work, and sometimes don't, and when they don't, I get an IPC6011 error. If the channel does start, it plays flawlessly with zero issues. The problem is whether it will start or not.

Note that it may take 20 or more goes of switching channels to see this happen. Sometimes it happens straight away, other times, the channels work for maybe 10 times in a row before the error occurs.

I am just curious to know if anyone else is seeing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 120

Re: Anyone with Plusnet TV - Can you try something please?

I believe this error code indicates there's a communication problem between your set top box and our back-end system. Did you notice any change when we reprovisioned this for you on the 20th February as per my reply on your thread Here?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Highlighted
Aspiring Pro

Hi Anoush - thanks for the response.

The reprovision did not resolve the issue. I have provided a detailed feedback via Question #199278648 (not sure if you can access that or not).

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 921

Could you leave this with me and I'll get back to you on your earlier thread shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Aspiring Pro

Thanks Anoush,

Hoping you saw my other posts on the forum and I see there is another person reporting the same issue. Also hoping you can access my ticket as I go into more detail there about the troubleshooting steps I have performed.

Thanks again.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 921

No problem, I can access the ticket as I'm staff I just can't access it from home.

I'd recommend we keep everything together in one thread as you've currently got two threads and that makes things a bit difficult to co-ordinate. I'll respond to your other thread shortly. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team