Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Issues I should know about lately?

AWB70
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Any Issues I should know about lately?

Just checking whether there have been any changes lately like firemware etc? My tv has been playing up for the last few weeks. It has ran pretty seamlessly for a number of years other than audio lagging and stuttering on ip channels which usually gets resolved by rebooting the powerline adapters but for the last few weeks I've been losing ip channels which just gets stuck at "loading" and at times the guide just freezes up or I lose certain terrestrial channels.

I've done all the usual things like reset the box to factory, knocking off by the mains power for a while which does temporary solve but sometimes when it comes out of standby I lose ip channels again. Getting quite annoying now, sometimes I have to reboot it twice a day.

I haven't really been doing anything different, the only recent change is I upgraded my package to unlimited fibre extra although to be fair I'm not sure if I was mis-sold on that one. According to speed tests there has been no change in speeds and I'm not 100% my line is even enabled for it. Not sure if that would have any bearing on the TV issue.

1 REPLY 1
AWB70
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: Any Issues I should know about lately?

Just adding a bit of flesh to the bones of the issue in case there's anything else I can try before raising a fault with PN if anyone has any comments....

As mentioned I've reset everything on numerous occasions. The blue light is on for internet connection, on settings box says it is connected to the router and internet but when I click on an ip channel it says I need to add the channel then goes into loading screen which won't go away (even when left for hours) only way to exit is knock the box off. If instead of trying an ip channel I try to open an app I get error YVM105 which means no internet connection, again the box says it is.

I can get up in the morning reboot and it works, come back in the evening and again no ip channels or apps working until I reboot. Been doing this pretty much every day for a couple of weeks now.