cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied - Channel List

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Access Denied - Channel List

I'm giving some thought to getting Plusnet TV since my PVR died but as I'm not interested in the slightest regarding sports channel I was reading the sticky 'Plusnet TV FAQ' posted by @MattyC, but when I click on the link to the 'A full list of the available channels can be found here' I get an access denied.

Add to this the lack of reference on the main site about the TV option it makes it quite hard for someone to take this option up.

4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Re: Access Denied - Channel List

The post with a full list of available channels was removed as it wasn't being updated regularly enough unfortunately.

You can however view a list of channels over at https://www.plus.net/tv/

If you scroll down to the extra channel packs section, there's a link to view all the extra channels.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Thanks for that @HarryB appreciated.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

No problem. Thanks for flagging up that it was still on the FAQ, I have crossed out the old link and added in a new one pointing to the correct place.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

Yeah sorry about that. If I find out a convenient way of maintaining a thread, I'll stick one back up. It's just that the channels changed too regularly.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet