Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMC From BT

trevc
Grafter
Fixes: 1

AMC From BT

I am subscribed to BT Sport HD on Sky. I thought that all subscribers to BT Sport were to get AMC From BT but I am not able to on my Sky box. Is it, or will it ever be available when subscribing to BT Sport via PlusNet?
10 REPLIES
Razorback
Grafter

Re: AMC From BT

At the moment AMC is exclusive to the BT TV platform. I suspect it may be rolled out further in the future.
thegame2k0
Grafter

AMC is available on SKY platform too to BT Sport customers, tbh you're really not missing much at the moment anyway.
fireballx15

Quote from: thegame2k0
AMC is available on SKY platform too to BT Sport customers

So let me get this straight - if I subscribe to BT Sport directly through BT then I can watch it on my Sky box. However, if I subscribe through PlusNet (which I do), then I can't?
trevc
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Yes, that appears to be the case, which is why I was questioning it in the first place as I susbscribe via PlusNet too..
adie:Quote
Fixes: 101

AMC is exclusive to BT customers using BT provided broadband, not BT Sport customers via other resellers.
Will Moderate For Thanks
Snowdog

No, you can get it with the BT sport pack through Sky.
adie:quote
LF
Hooked

Is there any update about this?  It states that "The channel will be available to BT customers who have BT Sport either via Sky or BT's YouView based TV service." so I cant see why people who get BT Sport on Sky through Plusnet should be excluded.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

We have different products and offers to BT so when they offer something, we don't necessarily offer the same thing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
LF
Hooked

I understood that the BT Sports package with Plusnet was the same as with BT.  Why would it be different?  Would I need to take out the BTS package through Sky to get this extra channel?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

I understood that the BT Sports package with Plusnet was the same as with BT.  Why would it be different?

As above, we don't have the same products and offers as BT. Looking at what BT offer is not going to be the same as what we offer.

Would I need to take out the BTS package through Sky to get this extra channel?

I'm not sure if Sky offer this or not.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team