cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACTIVATE BT SPORT

FIXED
Kezze33

ACTIVATE BT SPORT

Can you please activate my order for BT Sport via SKY. I placed the order last Thursday but I have not received any notification from you, all I can see on my Plusnet account is an open question for this service to be added. I have tried to call you but I get this same message every time “We are to busy to take anymore calls, try again tomorrow”???????. Please can somebody help - many thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: ACTIVATE BT SPORT

Fix

Hi there @Kezze33

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting your BT Sport service activated, if you're still having issues with this then please PM me your username so I can help you. - Noor

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Iantopete67
Fixes: 1

I have exactly the same issue as the post above. I ordered BT Sport through a Sky box on Monday and have had no progress with the request as of today, Friday, despite numerous attempts to contact Plusnet customer services by phone. Are you able to assist, please.

Iantopete67
Fixes: 1

Further to my earlier post, I was able to get through to Customer Services by telephone. I was advised that a new Sky card has be sent out in the post even though I had originally stated that I already had one. Also, until the card is received and activated, it will not be possible to watch BT Sport. I had been hoping to watch the rugby union tonight but it looks like this will not be possible.

Kezze33

Sorry to hear you are having the same problem I did. After I posted my message on here my BT sport was activated within 12 hours on my existing SKY viewing card. When I placed the order it did say I would need a new viewing card (which was not the case) so just keep an eye on the channel and hopefully it will activate soon.