cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Month and counting with no service, and no sign of solution or customer care

jeffb

1 Month and counting with no service, and no sign of solution or customer care

On 19th Feb, after an upgrade to Fibre, the order was completed for Plusnet TV including the BT Sport package.

The Youview+ Box arrived on 21st and set up easily with all NON Plusnet  TV functions working well.

However trying to access Plusnet TV gave a message screen saying in summary 'we can see you are not a Plusnet TV customer or if you are call 0800 xxxxx to complete the set up quoting BTP-15000.

Did this and the support agent had me factory reset the router and reboot the Youview+ Box. That did not change anything.

On calling back to report this a different agent said that it was because there was a lag in ordering before the service was available which could be up to 10 days . This was obviously not the answer because on 28th February (3 weeks ago!) I received this update:

Thank you for your patience.

I'm sorry you're experiencing the BTP15000 problem.

We're currently aware of this issue and are awaiting a fix to be implemented.

We'll monitor this and update you with further information when we know more.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search if we can be of any further assistance.

This Question is now on hold until Monday 26th March at 7:00am.

What is going on? I am not using any third party kit at all.

My frustration/anger  is deepened because prior to the order for Plusnet TV I was happily subscribing to and using the Plusnet provided BT Sport App. This was deactivated by Plusnet on 19th February, immediately after the Plusnet TV ordert was taken, so now no BT Sport access at all for a month.

In the intervening time I have twice asked for my access to the App to be reinstated pending resolution of the problem. 

This has been twice ignored.

You are really annoying someone who has been a customer since 2011.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 128

Re: 1 Month and counting with no service, and no sign of solution or customer care

Hi there, 

I'm sorry that this has been ongoing for so long. 

We are still working to fix a known issue and I'm taking ownership of getting updates on our progress to customers now so I will keep you updated. 

Further development work is needed on our side for a fix so I will keep you updated as soon as I have any news. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jeffb

Re: 1 Month and counting with no service, and no sign of solution or customer care

Adam,

Thank you for the response.

However, it continues to not address my previous requests to various personnel to reinstate the separate from Plusnet TV subscription access that I had  to the BT Support App. pending you coming up with the fix..

This was cancelled by Plusnet within minutes of the Plusnet TV subscription order being taken on February 19th so now a month with no access.

In view of  your comment of 'further development required' for a BTP-15000 fix by Plusnet  and thus no imminent sign of a solution I would be grateful if you would organise this for me.

Regards

jeffb

From  the support ticket  response on February 27, now 5 weeks ago:  

Thank you for your patience.

I'm sorry you're experiencing the BTP15000 problem.

We're currently aware of this issue and are awaiting a fix to be implemented.

We'll monitor this and update you with further information when we know more.

And I continue to wait.