Did you mean: 

Overdue reward cards for some Plusnet Mobile customers

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Overdue reward cards for some Plusnet Mobile customers

We're aware some customers who have recently signed up to our mobile services haven't received their reward cards. Normally this should be sent within 45 days of the service going live.

We’ve worked hard to resolve this issue, so if you've been affected you should hear about your reward card this week, then get it in the post within 3 to 5 working days afterwards.

If for any reason you don’t receive it following then, we’d recommend calling Cardholder Services on 0344 879 1069.

If you’re still having issues, you can contact us by calling 0800 079 1133, message us on Twitter or Facebook, or create a topic in our mobile board Here on our Community Forums and we’ll be happy to help.

We’re really sorry for any inconvenience we’ve caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Overdue reward cards for some Plusnet Mobile customers

Fix

I'm happy to confirm that we believe that this issue should be resolved now, however if you're still expecting a reward card after signing up for our mobile service and you haven't received it within 45 days of your mobile going live, I'd recommend calling the reward card team on 0344 879 1069.

If you’re still having issues, feel free to contact us by calling 500 from your Plusnet Mobile or 0800 079 1133 from any other phone, send us a message on Twitter or Facebook, or create a topic in our mobile board Here on our Community Forums and we’ll be happy to help as always. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet