cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text wrapping

N/A

Text wrapping

Last night I composed a slightly longer than normal e-mail. The text just kept going on one line, necessitating the use of the scroll bar. In the end, I placed the cursor where I thought it should go and returned the line myself. Has anyone else noticed this?
Confession - found myself nipping into Squirrelmail yesterday on one or two occasions and have to say that it was nice to be 'home' - simple, clear and fast. 
Sorry!
4 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 64

Re: Text wrapping

Hmmm, haven't seen this and I don't seem to be able to replicate it. Were you free-form typing or did you copy and paste an excerpt of text from somewhere? I tried sending both a plain text and html message using 'cube. At the other end the plain text message appeared to wrap at 76 characters or so (expected behaviour) and the html one wrapped to the window size of my mail client.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Meant to write back about this - I haven't been able to replicate this either so it must have been a glitch. Seems to be OK now.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

It does it with some of my messages, for eggzampal 1 from eBay item #190261471516
Community Veteran

i just had an email from you, bob, about the new anti-spam software you are using and the formatting is dire.  i have to sidescroll miles to be able to read it, whereas in squirrel mail it wordwraps fine.