cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder Subscribe / Unsubscribe

jberry
Grafter

Folder Subscribe / Unsubscribe

I only use the interface for testing other stuff but I noticed today that I have Junk folder (listed in the folders section of settings) that is not Subscribed.
It has 17 emails in there (spam) but I can't see this folder through roundcube to get at them, nor can I subscribe to the folder in any way..,
So, how do you subscribe and, I guess it would be nice to be able to unsubscribe from IMAP folders?
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Folder Subscribe / Unsubscribe

i can see and access my junk folder, even though it is not subscribed.  only the folders i've created are subscribed.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 38

Re: Folder Subscribe / Unsubscribe

The junk folder is the spam folder, and in my opinion it having a different name from that familiar to users (Spam) could cause confusion.
This folder has always been visible to me, without needing to subscribe - as artificer said "system" folders in RoundCube can't be subscribed to/unsubscribed from. Perhaps you've encountered what appears to be a bug, The mail count for a folder shows the correct number but the number of lines actually displayed can differ from this. Perhaps you have 17 in the count but none of these display?
I don't think we've got a firm grasp on this problem. I think once trial support resumes we really have to move onto a current version of RoundCube then review problems such as this.
David
David