cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you tube unusable tonight

ghostrider
Dabbler

you tube unusable tonight

You Tube is unusable tonight what the hell is going on here i expect a bit more than this for my hard earned money !!!! and my ping on a supposidly gaming connection is woeful 60+ sort it out Plusnet i am getting really peed now
Angry Angry Angry
adie:blue excessive emoticons removed as per link:rules]
9 REPLIES 9
James
Grafter

Re: you tube unusable tonight

Hiya,
We're not aware of any generic issues and whilst I might be wrong, I don't think I've seen you complain about your speeds before?
I won't be able to check until tomorrow, but as far as we're aware, there's no latency issues currently which could impact your speeds.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

I had a bit of a go slow on it earlier on but seems to be running ok now.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

There are some equally agressive and thoughtless rants on other ISP's forums......  Roll_eyes
(suggests maybe the problem lies elsewhere)
James
Grafter

Yep - I'm seeing dreadful speeds on Facebook, with YouTube just about coping on an O2 connection.
ghostrider
Dabbler

Quote from: HPsauce
There are some equally agressive and thoughtless rants on other ISP's forums......  Roll_eyes
(suggests maybe the problem lies elsewhere)

Well go and post on them,also delete HPsauce's comment aswell please and not mine !!!
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

C'mon guys, let's not start bickering.
@Ghostrider, sorry to hear you're having problems. I've checked your account and can see that you have a fault open with us. I've also checked your RADIUS logs and have noticed that you're connected to the pcl-ag04 gateway. Things on that gateway did *not* look pretty last night!
Try a reboot and see if you can get onto another gateway. I'm pretty confident that your YouTube performance would have been fine on any of the other gateways (perhaps with the exception of ptn-ag1).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

ghostrider
Dabbler

Thanks Bob for some constructive info,do +net have a central checker to see what Gateway your on ?? if they do can you post the link ... many thanks buddy.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Yep, the link was actually hidden in Bob's reply. Here it is:
http://usertools.plus.net/@gateway
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ghostrider
Dabbler

Thanks Chris i got it,i've also rebooted me rooter and im on pcl-ag02, but i dont hold any hope of it staying like that as it will drop the connection,so i'll be back on 4 i bet within 10 mins .... ill post again when this happens,like i said to CS liast night, i was having problems with me next door neighbour,over hearing her conversation faintly, BT came and the lad put me on a new line alll the way from the exchange !! magic synced @ 6400 and stayed there for at least a month,then all of a sudden drop out after dropout,changed me filters seemed to cure it stayed 2 days @ just over 6 then back to square one again !! so why the sudden drops ???? after a month of pure bliss ?? and a profile of 5500,ain't never had that sort of profile in my life with other ISP's !! so as you can imagine i was a tad upset,i think you would be too eh.
Cheers GhostRider