cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worse connection and worse customer service

lssidhu

worse connection and worse customer service

i calling 20 times always waiting time more then 20 minutes my issue never been resolved my biggest mistake in life to join plus  net i will never recommend  anyone in my life for joining plus net .

i will take to trading standard not to delivering the product what promised.

6 REPLIES 6
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: worse connection and worse customer service

What exactly did they promise?

Seems to me that any third party outfit such as Plusnet that promises something they have little or no control over are being foolish to say the least. Up to 17mbs? Why not make it 100 and be done with it.

Many companies try to pull the same wool over our eyes of course with their 'up to' percentage off or on offers the majority of which are just figments of imagination, manipulation, and marketing.  

PS. Mine has now slipped back down to 3mbs after three months of 5mbs. Cannot be bothered to complain any more after my six months of 1mbs and around twenty 'engineer' visits last year. Just total poop for many. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@lssidhu

What's the issue you're having? I can't see anything on your account right now that I can help with but if you want to let us know we'll see what we can do.

@Minivanman

I can't see a reason for your speed dropping, it's still in sync at 6580 without any disconnections for 12 days.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
lssidhu

When ever I call you always have to wait for more then 30 minutes in the que when we join you always answer in first ring that mean when you need new customers you answer once customer join then you don't care. I have reported 3 times speed issues never resolved always have excuses I got fibre broadband it's rubbish then normal I can even open full you tube. Always taking ages to download images. £40.00 per month you charge for [-Censored-] service. Most annoying is when you don't answer phone if we need to report fault. Your company should be close by trading standard you are giving fake advertising on tv.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks for getting back to me.

Testing your line isn't showing any obvious issues, the router is connected to the cabinet at a good speed and line appears to be stable:

Test Outcome Pass
Test Outcome Code GTC_FTTC_SERVICE_0003
Description No problem found, OAM test is not currently supported on this line.
Main Fault Location OK
Sync Status In Sync
Downstream Speed 40.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed 2.0 Mbps
Appointment Required N
Fault Report Advised N
NTE Power Status PowerOn
Voice Line Test Result Pass
Bridge Tap Not Detected
Radio Frequency Ingress Not Detected
Repetitive Electrical Impulse Noise Not Detected
Cross Talk Not Detected
Estimated Line Length In Metres 200.3
Upstream Rate Assessment Very Good
Downstream Rate Assessment Very Good
Interference Pattern Not Detected
Service Impact No Impact Observed
Home Wiring Problem Not Detected
Downstream Policing Discard Rate 0.0
Customer Traffic Level Upstream and Downstream Traffic Detected
Profile Name 0.128M-40M Downstream, Retransmission Low - 0.128M-2M Upstream, Error Protection Off
Time Stamp 2017-01-19T12:30:00

Are you connected via a wired or wireless connection? If it's wireless can you test using a cable and see if the same slowdown occurs.

Can you run a BT Speedtest for me, ensuring you do the further diagnostics test after the first one completes. This stores the results on the supplier system and allows us to use this to report the fault.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Edit: Chris posted first.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

@Chris

Well it's running slow and often starts buffering when watching a movie, and that's the long and short of it Chris. Had the same issue before with all respect, being told all was fine when clearly it was not at my end. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville