cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why was my question closed without asking if i was satisfied

rosethornec

why was my question closed without asking if i was satisfied

on saturday i posted regarding my concern that ive made a mistake regarding switching to plusnet having had my fibre optic installation pushed back a week which is a massive inconvenience, my post was removed with the following message:
I have checked both your orders for you today and they are progressing correctly.  I am closing this ticket as no further action is required.  Should you have any further questions, you can contact us online at https://www.plus.net/updates  Kind regards,  [Removed]
1. who says that is ok with me the customer?
2.progressing correctly??? as in?
3. should you not check before deciding thats good enough...
4 do you think a new customer will want this level of customer service and not cancel???
really disappointed at this service before we actually are up and running, is this good enough.. no
]
mav:csa
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: why was my question closed without asking if i was satisfied

Hi @rosethornec
We usually close such tickets in all honesty as those are automated and for us to check and make sure your orders for phone and broadband were progressing.
Our account systems aren't linked to these forums so the agent who responded would not have been aware of your original post (will reply to that shortly by the way)
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rosethornec

Hi while replying to the first question can you also explain the 2nd and 3rd? im going in circles trying to get some help and if the dates been put back again when we have explained the broadband is needed asap to help my husband who is disabled its not exceptable and is costing a fortune in mobile data
freedomofspeech
Grafter

i agree with you rosethorn that tickets should NOT be closed until a satisfactory conclusion has been raised in respect of the ticket raised.
Plusnet do this to keep their figures/targets down to make them look good inrespect of which surveys etc so that they can appear to win these ips awards every year
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

As Adam remarked, the question that was closed was not a support question, it was an internal ticket to track a specific issue.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
freedomofspeech
Grafter

we say its a support issue and you says its an internal issue
so is the isp always right when in this particular matter the customer has not received the correct support
Chris
Legend

The ticket in question was not raised by the customer. It was an automated ticket to our provisioning department to check, if it was a customer raised ticket we *cannot* close it, it's only the customer who can.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
freedomofspeech
Grafter

Chris - i know for a fact that is not true
I have raised various tickets myself in the past and becuase plusnet felt that they had dealt with  it to THEIR satisfaction - they closed it.
Are these people having a laugh ?
We know that companies have to meet their KPI's (key perfomance indicator) figures so thats what is happening
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Tickets self-close after 14 days with no activity. Is this what happened for your tickets that were closed?
David
Chris
Legend

If you can give me a ticket number that you raised, that wasn't a fault ticket, and we closed (that didn't time out as spraxyt says) I'm more than happy to do some digging and see what happened as the functionality for us to close them isn't there.