cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can't I access Selftrade? apparently only Plusnet customers are affected.

anthony22

why can't I access Selftrade? apparently only Plusnet customers are affected.

Angry
8 REPLIES 8
zubel
Community Veteran

Re: why can't I access Selftrade? apparently only Plusnet customers are affected.

http://www.selftrade.co.uk/ seems to work for me, although I had to guess what you meant.
What symptoms do you have when trying to access the site?
B.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: why can't I access Selftrade? apparently only Plusnet customers are affected.

only Plusnet customers are affected.

Is that according to them or are you aware of other customers that have issues accessing that site?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

The selftrade link provided by Barry works for me and shows green on the Trusteer Rapport monitor (implying it's genuine).
David
jjstubbs

I am also having problem with Selftrade login and have spoken with them and informed of problem between BT and Plusnet. This affects accessing certain secure servers of which Selftrade is one. Also spoken with Plusnet customer support who aware of problem and trying to resolve issue and been given urgent priority!! All very frustrating and worrying.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Works for me also.  FF4.0.1 / IE8
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

anthony22

I can access the Selftrade home page, but cannot log in to my (secure) account.  When I telephoned Selftrade, they asked immediately if €I was a Plusnet customer, said they were aware since yesterday that Plusnet subscribers were having this difficulty, which was , they said, confined to Plusnet and an issue for Plusnet.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

confined to Plusnet and an issue for Plusnet.

In order to help we may need to try and replicate this issue. That would involve you relinquishing your log in details to us for that thought and allowing us to test that whilst you are offline briefly.
If they are aware of a number of Plusnet customers with this issue and believe that we're causing this they should be taking some effort to contact us directly which doesn't seem to have happened so far so you might want to mention that to them.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Quote from: Anthony22
I can access the Selftrade home page, but cannot log in to my (secure) account.  When I telephoned Selftrade, they asked immediately if €I was a Plusnet customer, said they were aware since yesterday that Plusnet subscribers were having this difficulty, which was , they said, confined to Plusnet and an issue for Plusnet.

Yeah, we spoke to them yesterday as well.
The problem (ref: 66875) was caused by a BT routing anomaly. I'm not 100% whether or not it was specific to our userbase or not. Regardless, it was fixed yesterday afternoon.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵