cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats the point of the call stats page

keirik

whats the point of the call stats page

apparently there are no callers in the queue waiting - so why have i been queing for 20 minutes
this service sucks
14 REPLIES 14
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: whats the point of the call stats page

Welcome to the forum keirik Smiley
18 minutes and 13 seconds ATM http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212&helpheader=rhmcallstats
You weren't looking at the business stats were you?
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
dratddestroyer
Grafter

Residential Call statistics (updated at least every 3 minutes)
Current calls waiting Longest call waiting now Average answer time today
0 0 seconds 3 minutes and 46 seconds
Last updated: January 26, 2011, 8:50 pm

Has the phone line in dug up by the gas board....?  Smiley
dratddestroyer
Grafter

Current calls waiting  Longest call waiting now  Average answer time today
57 53 minutes and 6 seconds 3 minutes and 47 seconds
Last updated: January 26, 2011, 8:54 pm

Nope...
Normal service has been resumed.
The thought was nice while it lasted.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm going to take a detailed look at how these stats are collated as one has to wonder about their credibility when issues like this are seen.
@keirik,
Let me know if you still have any issues that need attention.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
avatastic
Grafter

@Adam we had a similar issue at work where one automated script wasn't checking if the output of another was null and hilarity ensued. I think the words that need to be had with dev on this are "Check your inputs, and remember null never is 0. Ever"
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks avatastic I will do
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
whistler
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I'm going to take a detailed look at how these stats are collated as one has to wonder about their credibility when issues like this are seen.

LOL - I had a rant about this back in DEC 2009 http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,82261.0.html and was told...
Quote from: Mand
I'm looking into this, to see where the portal data comes from, and why it is sometimes inaccurate.

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Ah!  In which case it is probably in the year 201? Development plan then Grin
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Pretty sure it comes straight from the Call Manager of the phone system.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
whistler
Grafter

deja vu anyone?
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: Kelly
Pretty sure it comes straight from the Call Manager of the phone system.

Surely it must be mangled manipulated for presentation purposes by PN software?  Possibly a minor bugette in there somewhere Grin
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

whistler
Grafter

My point is that we're getting similar replies from PN staff that we got over a year ago. We can go round the loop again and again and it will pass some time I guess. The fact remains however that NOTHING has changed in at least a year as far as the OP is concerned.
The call stats were, and are, complete [censored] (thought I'd save the mods some time by censoring myself)  Grin
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We can go round the loop again and again and it will pass some time I guess. The fact remains however that NOTHING has changed in at least a year as far as the OP is concerned.

A good time to remind you maybe that I am looking into this issue, I'll report back as soon as I have some findings.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
whistler
Grafter

well before you get too shirty Adam - if you read the thread from over a year ago that I linked to you might see why I'm not going to hold my breath...
Here's a few quotes from towards the end of that thread...
I'm looking into this, to see where the portal data comes from, and why it is sometimes inaccurate.

Quote from: shutter
... it is now six and a half hours since Mand went away to find out "where the portal data comes from".....and why it is "sometimes" inaccurate...... Cool
. Perhaps she has got lost....oops, no I don`t think so, as I know she was posting in another thread,  just before Emmerdale started tonight....  so what does that tell you?

@shutter, I wasn't ignoring this thread, I was waiting for some answers regarding upcoming changes to the IVR, and if we can make changes to the portal page. I'm still waiting for those answers as the people I need to speak to weren't in the office yesterday.

..and that was the last we ever heard of Mand in this regard... I guess she must still be waiting for the people to return to their office... I hope someone's at least taken the poor thing a cup of tea and a biscuit...