cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what the he ll??? talk about pushy!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what the he ll??? talk about pushy!

Why? Are they all in meetings, on holiday, the toilet, or simply not wanting to come out to play?
warbleeder
Grafter

apprently im not allowed to speak to a manager about cancellation charges!!
and yes i know i should not name and shame staff.... but how about things get done properly?
warbleeder
Grafter

so been transferred to cancellations team and been on hol for a further 10 minutes........
either alot of people are leaving or u have a very small staff count?
p.s still in a que
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Was a ticket put on your account when you rang in?
https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
warbleeder
Grafter

so on phone to cancellations team AND AGAIN NOT ALLOWED to speak to a manager! as managers are not in work to take calls from the public.....they are only there to manage  staff  Angry
and here we go in black and white
Question #109680599 - Your Feedback
< Back
[mremoved] - Sales & COT Analyst
11:36am, Monday 24 Aug 2015
Dear Mr Devonport,
We’re sorry you’ve decided to leave us because of the changes we’ve made to our home phone pricing and call rates. As agreed, because you’ve told us within 30 days of receiving the email we won’t be applying any early termination charges.
Please contact our Customer Options Team on 0800 432 0200 if you decide to remain with us.
Kind regards,
[removed]
[Email notification sent to: ian@]
[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak) removed csa name as per Forum Rules]
warbleeder
Grafter

sorry about duplicate i meant to edit first post and i cant delete it either Sad
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Looks like you are wasting your time with the droids. Go down the complaint route using the link I gave and quote that ticket number in the complaint.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I'm taking this on now. Will update the thread shortly.

Hi Warbleeder,
It looks like there was still an outstanding invoice to be paid. As your account is still open, you should be able to view this: 64148170. I can see that we agreed a grace period for you to get this paid off, and then the service migrated to another provider. This represents the majority of the final bill. As a result, this is not based on any contractual exit fees.
Admittedly, the £5.76 charge is still there, so i have credited this off the final bill for you, and apologies for that.
Hope that this clarifies.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
warbleeder
Grafter

thanks mat
however one other concern is .... when a account is cancelled why do you remove the right to view any call charges?
ian
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Quote from: warbleeder
so on phone to cancellations team AND AGAIN NOT ALLOWED to speak to a manager! as managers are not in work to take calls from the public.....they are only there to manage  staff  Angry

@ MattyC ,
Has there been a policy change?, from previously requesting a callback ( if no one is available when on the phone)  from a manager/supervisor , to now been refused ?
Kind regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Well, the correct process straight from our knowledge base is as follows:
1. All advisors should deal with complaints as per an internal policy (which I'll not bore you with). Manager call backs should only be made if the customer still wishes to escalate the issue.
2. If a customer still wishes to escalate the issue to a manager, Team Leader, or someone more senior, they should speak with their Team Leader about the situation. They may be able to suggest something which you have not yet considered, and may negate the need for an escalated call.
3. If this doesn't resolve it, the agent and the Team Leader must agree upon a time frame in which the Team Leader will call the customer (of course, this should be agreed with the customer too). This will usually be within 2 hours.

That's always been the case for as long as I remember, but of course, when put into action this plan is not always followed by the agents. I think that this was the case here so I'll feed back on the him/her after listening to the call.
thanks mat
however one other concern is .... when a account is cancelled why do you remove the right to view any call charges?
ian

When you say "remove the right", the ability to view the calls is removed on our side too. It's not a case of purposely stopping you from being able to see them.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Thanks for the detailed reply Matty, appreciated  Smiley
Kind regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

warbleeder
Grafter

Quote from: MattyC
Well, the correct process straight from our knowledge base is as follows:
1. All advisors should deal with complaints as per an internal policy (which I'll not bore you with). Manager call backs should only be made if the customer still wishes to escalate the issue.
2. If a customer still wishes to escalate the issue to a manager, Team Leader, or someone more senior, they should speak with their Team Leader about the situation. They may be able to suggest something which you have not yet considered, and may negate the need for an escalated call.
3. If this doesn't resolve it, the agent and the Team Leader must agree upon a time frame in which the Team Leader will call the customer (of course, this should be agreed with the customer too). This will usually be within 2 hours.

ok matt thats fair enough however don’t you think this should be altered so either all details are listed till full out standing is paid or the customer gets a full break down of the bill either by email or post?
as a big successful company im pretty sure plusnet know that a customer has a legal right to view in detail any bill before they pay it?
thus the way ur system is configured dose it not technically remove this right?
im not tring to be awkward.... however this year i need to see what calls ive been charged for as i no longer use my landline to make calls =as i have unlimited minutes on my mobile..... but since the call logs are no longer on my member centre i have to wait till next week to get info
That's always been the case for as long as I remember, but of course, when put into action this plan is not always followed by the agents. I think that this was the case here so I'll feed back on the him/her after listening to the call.
thanks mat
ian

When you say "remove the right", the ability to view the calls is removed on our side too. It's not a case of purposely stopping you from being able to see them.
Matty
deathtrap
Grafter

It's like a Jezza kyle show ,lol  both parties have handled this wrongly, OP why didn't you escalate your complaint higher up the food chain, CEO level if needs be? Plusnet the way that your billing systems work are pathetic for a company of your size, this removal of the detail of calls and charges is totally wrong, and access to accounts should never be denied until the customer leaves or where there is no outstanding debt, I don't blame the op for not entering into contract with a scummy DCA regardless of if the debt was correct or not
warbleeder
Grafter

i still have a right to know how the heck this bill went from £40 to £99..... got a bill from you yesterday stating £99
and i told them that the accounts should remain open and charges visable untill accounts are paid off and plusnets reply was .....
this is how we work and allways have .... if you want a detailed bill then you will have to request it in writing  Undecided    ive taken this higher anyway..... above and beyond plusnet..... im not happy that no one will explain why the bill went so high