cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

utterly rdiculous wait times on 'Support' helpline - Massivelly oversubscribed

danmc

utterly rdiculous wait times on 'Support' helpline - Massivelly oversubscribed

I begrudgingly moved over to plusnet from Be just before they were murdoched after hearing good things, I honestly feel cheated. Be used to answer the phone within a matter of seconds, with plusnet your lucky if they answer within an hour! After poor speeds and constant drop outs (No problems in that department with Be either) I've been forced to call plusnet umpteen times, each time I have not once had a call answered in less than half an hour, regardless of what time of day I call. These guys appear to be seriously over subscribed, call sales and you are put through almost instantly, ring for support and you can whistle. Its not the guys on the phones faults, when you do get through their great, they're just massively over subscribed and hugely understaffed.
Sort it out!
7 REPLIES 7
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: utterly rdiculous wait times on 'Support' helpline - Massivelly oversubscribed

Sad  We're working on it.  I presume you've got a fault open atm?  Is it progressing?  Or does it need one of the Digi Care team to check it for you?
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: utterly rdiculous wait times on 'Support' helpline - Massivelly oversubscribed

I've taken a look over your line and placed a SNR reset, your speeds should now be just below the 5Mb/s mark, let me though if that's helped.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

We're working on it
Looks like somebody's done something today, longest call waiting is ~ 7 minutes, or has everyone given up calling in ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

reserved
Grafter

Current calls waiting Longest call waiting now         Average answer time today       
        48                   38 minutes and 16 seconds 15 minutes and 21 seconds        Sad
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Well of course the info is not available at the moment but when I last checked yesterday evening there were 105 calls waiting.
Which leads me to ask does the graph actually reflect the current call waiting times as it only appears to change infrequently?
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

There's an announcement saying they are switching to a new phone system and that the stats need to be re-written.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The stats should be back on in a couple of weeks, we'll keep you posted.