cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

think we should be free to reply to announcements.

LM16T
Dabbler

think we should be free to reply to announcements.

That way we can give them feedback on whether we agree with their statement, when the speak highly of themselves, and what accolades ofcom give them. Wait till ofcom read my report.
10 REPLIES 10
LM16T
Dabbler

Re: think we should be free to reply to announcements.

Quality of service I meant in the header.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

That's why I never bother reading them.

If I can't comment on how crock (or good) some announcements are there's little point in reading them.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi LM16T, 

Any announcements or service status posts aren't interactive but if there's anything about them you wanted to discuss you can post on the forums about it at any time. 

I've just checked your other posts and can see there's an individual issue affecting yourself as per what you've mentioned here: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/how-do-you-intend-to-rectfy-the-mess-you-have-me-in/m-p/16087... either myself or one of my colleagues will be replying to that soon.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

@LM16T wrote:
That way we can give them feedback on whether we agree with their statement, when the speak highly of themselves, and what accolades ofcom give them. Wait till ofcom read my report.

Based on complaints from other customers you will not be the first to write to OFCOM but to be honest what use is there in doing that ?

Big fine from OFCOM but it would not be the first time such action was taken but where will the money come from to pay such a fine ? Certainly not out of anyones bonus for the year but more likely a further reduction in services for customers.

True I do not have a alternative suggestion but is writing to OFCOM simply not a waste of time ?

We are born into history and history is born into us.
LM16T
Dabbler

Big fine from ofcom
Where will the money come from to pay such a fine. More likely a reduction in services from customers.

From all the complaints that I'm reading on here they won't be left with many customers.
Word of mouth speaks volumes.
Obviously il be more vocal in passing on my experiences of plusnet, as I'm sure others will too.

But is writing to OFCOM simply not a waste of time.

Not a waste of my time for me, I will experience that inner pleasure you get when seeing someone's knuckles being wrapped, and seeing those accolades diminish one by one. Smiley face

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Quote fixed.

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend

@LM16T

Knuckles rapped ? Not sure about that.

If there is a large drop in customer numbers I see someone leaving with a large pay cheque whilst a number of other staff will lose their jobs whilst those that remain will be expected to take on even more work.

LM16T
Dabbler

If they lose customers and someone leaves with a large pay cheque, then I have no sympathy for those staff who would lose their jobs.
If you do the deeds of the devil they say.
So in effect there would no extra work for the remaining staff. There would be no staff remaining. Confused Smiley.
Plusnet do bitter.
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend

There are not that many jobs about and most people will take a job to pay the bills and keep a roof over their heads, even more important if you have a family.

Few workers are in any position to effect changes at management level but are the ones to suffer if things go wrong so I cannot agree with you comment about having no sympathy for them, indeed I have every sympathy for them.

LM16T
Dabbler

Well. Put in that perspective I have to agree with your sentiments. I know people work to pay their bills and do dirty deeds of senior management.

But I have to step back from all that and get my inconvieniences dealt with to my satisfaction. Once that's cleared up then I would agree with all you have said. But in the meantime I have to do what I have to do. Please respect that. Smiley wink.
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@LM16T wrote:
That way we can give them feedback on whether we agree with their statement, 

I just wanted to point out that these entire boards are moderated by customers, for free. They decide if or when a thread is removed, not me. As such you're free to say anything you like or discuss what claims we've made that you disagree as long as it stays within the Forum Rules

If ever I post an announcement or a locked thread that you disagree with simply create a new post and tag me and I'll discuss it with you.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager