cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the worst company,bad support

roberto2212
Grafter

the worst company,bad support

I ordered new broadband one and half month ago.I m waited for phone line connection 3 weeks.after 3 weeks I waited for activation broadband 2 weeks.On day connection I received two email and two text msg that my broadband is ok and running well.So I tryed and result flashing orange light on power plus flashing red light that something is wrong with my connection on my new router.I called and chated maybe 25 times,plusnet just ignore my problem,They said that will be called back but this is never happened.No one contacted me.Three times booked enginner but no one not come.Advisors is arrogant,very bad support.I highly not recommended this company.Im still without broadband and I don know if I will be connected to the end of my contract
7 REPLIES 7
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: the worst company,bad support

Hi Roberto,  welcome to the forums
I'm sorry that it's taken so long,  things should definitely have been much smoother. I'll take a look at your account when I get in at 9am and see what the issue is,  I'll send you a message from your account with a thorough update and expected  timeframe
Let me know if you need anything further Smiley
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Good Morning Roberto,
I'm sorry about the lack of updates you've had previously, having checked your account I can see the original provision completed but you're currently out of sync, I do see a fault has been raised an it has been suggested an engineer is required to look into this further, I have asked a faults colleague to give things a once over to make sure that the engineer will definitely be required, however if that is needed would you be able to provide a few further dates you'd be available for an engineer visit on the faults ticket, unfortunately we won't be able to secure any of your previous suggested dates at this stage and we do need to confirm your availability before booking an engineer.
I'll be keeping a close eye on this though, so if you need anything at all please let me know
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Again Roberto,
Just had an update from my colleague in faults, we have managed to book an engineer for Monday as that was one of your original requested dates,  you should receive a message to confirm that shortly too. Hopefully that gets everything resolved for you Smiley

roberto2212
Grafter

I called thursday to fault team and advisor said that engineer coming definitely friday.I have talked that monday I m not available.So I toke holidays from my work and I waited for the arrival of engineers.Unfortunately nobody came and now again i need toke one more day of my holidays for monday.It is from you very bad cooperation and irresponsibility.So on Friday I will wait from you 50£ + because if I am not at home when the engineer has come up so I have to pay 50£.It should be fair?
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I am sorry about the lack of an engineer but I'm not sure where one was confirmed, I can see you provided your available dates but no notes to say an engineer was ever scheduled or that this was advised, if you can provide more information on that I will of course get it looked into.
If Monday is not suitable I can move it to any following weekday, please let me know when is best for you and I will arrange this
roberto2212
Grafter

When I chatted and I mentioned that I'm free on Thursday, not on Fridays, Monday. When I called I also said that I'm free on Thursday. So I do not know why these other days in my questions. So, as I have therefore made, Monday is ok,but again I have to choose one day of my holiday from my work for your inability.Thanks
Monday 11.1.2016 1pm-6pm....ok
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thank you for letting me know that this was done on chat and that the information noted was not correct, I'll look into that for you, I'm sorry the wrong information was passed on here, I will keep an eye on things until you are fully working