cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starting to sick sick of P/N and thinking of leaving

warbleeder
Grafter

starting to sick sick of P/N and thinking of leaving

i found out today at 11am my phone was disconected as sheffield messed up and enterd something incorrect.
when i tryed to dial a number around 11 i got auto transferd to durban... i asked to be xferd to sheffield and got refused again
i called back and got passed to sheffield and suposadly got things sorted. i gave it 2 hours and my phone still hadnt been sorted... so i went back to durban... the lady who got my call then decided it would be a bright idea to start discussing my account info without doing secruity checks...... so data protection act was broken..... its now 19:30pm and phone is still not connected im now... just spoke to a manager in durban who said he will not be transfering my call to sheffield.... what the hell is going on ... i have every name of every staff spoken to ..... Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
13 REPLIES 13
MikeyM
Grafter

Re: starting to sick sick of P/N and thinking of leaving

0114 2965197  is the number I would try
warbleeder
Grafter

wont allow me to call any number i just get auto rooted to durban at the mo im getting realy realy annoyed with P/n... why would they disable their 01142 numbers when call baring is added... just dosnt make sence  Huh
adie:quote
glyndev
Grafter

Durban still up to their old tricks of refusing to put people through to sheffield when requested.
Well at least things should get better shortly when the Durban CS is relegated back to where it should have stayed in the first place, just dealing with the Mad as A Fish customers and not +net customers. We may then return to the TOP NOTCH customer service that +net has always prided itself on rather than the 'conference league' quality that we are getting now.
warbleeder
Grafter

i cant even submit a question as my member centre is completly locked  Angry if a tech views this please get sheffield to contect me
win7xp
Grafter

Lets just summarise here
They cut off your phone
They route you to a useless call centre who refuse to let you speak to someone who can helf
They breach the data Protection Act
They lock your portal access
Guess you will have to ring on your mobile and request them to either ring you back or pay for the call
warbleeder
Grafter

Quote from: win7xp

Guess you will have to ring on your mobile and request them to either ring you back or pay for the call
yep thats the break down n i have no cred ive spent 2 many hours trying to get to sheffield im so close to leaving leaving pn the longer it takes the closer i am to leaving
win7xp
Grafter

Perhaps a friendly MOD could PM a member of support for you
warbleeder
Grafter

maybe  Undecided sat here waiting for the phone to ring time will tell
warbleeder
Grafter

21:00 just tryed to call out still barred so i spoke to durban told a nice little white lie and they transferd me to sheffield now questions  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy kinda sad we have to lie to get transferd now i can maybe get it sorted fingers crossed
glyndev
Grafter

21:54 have you got it sorted yet or is it still screwed up ???.
warbleeder
Grafter

got £6 nocked off my bill and their looking into stuff so figers crossed might finaly get my speed issues sorted now also 934kb on speed test on a 8meg line  Cry
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

warbleeder,
As per when I called to discuss these issues with you. I'll be picking up some training issues you've highlighted here specifically with how such billing issues are dealt with and also with regards to data protection checks, as mentioned I am broaching these matters directly with those concerned. We want to offer our sincere apologies for how this has handled especially as the reason all this has occurred was not your fault.
Looking at getting the issue in hand resolved a discount has been applied as you say for the call barring charge and some speed restrictions will have been applied at present due to your account being entered into our automated failed billing process. So as agreed please reply to this thread to give me a heads up to put the outstanding payment through, I'll then deal with clearing the invoice and will give you a call again to see how your connection speeds are fairing with a view to getting any faults progressed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

A fault has now been raised for you with regards to connection speeds. Please check the ticket on your account for updates. In case the speeds have dropped to a level where it is difficult or impossible to browse I will be giving you a call this afternoon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team