cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starting to get the hump now......

Angrypetee
Grafter

starting to get the hump now......

long story short, I've spend my entire lunchbreak on hold waiting for someone to give me some kind of update about my fibre upgrade. Now , having not eaten any lunch I'm stuck waiting for someone to call me back about it.....
ws transferred to 3 different people on phone, none of which had been briefed as to why im calling...
so I had to repeat username, password, nature of call...wait while they go through my previous notes...3 times....then stuck on hold...
now I'm waiting for someone to call me back.....
Seriously starting to get the hump.....if it wasn't for Plusnet endlessly updating my help centre questions with pointless information (like "this order has now been cancelled", then " this order has been transferred to so & so department" they might actually be able to resolve something...

ALL I WANT IS MY FIBRE UPGRADE....AND ALL IM GETTING IS...WELL THATS JUST IT, I'M GETTING NOTHING?!
**Rant over** Angry
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: starting to get the hump now......

for goodness sake - you placed the order at just before midday and now less than an hour later you are bellyaching about not getting an update  Crazy
Angrypetee
Grafter

I'll get my coat......  Sad
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi,
Sorry about you being transferring to 3 different departments, I've checked your order and it is committed for the 26th March 8am-1pm. I will keep a close eye on this and update you when needed.
Chris
Angrypetee
Grafter

Thanks Chris...i'll stop ranting now! Wink