cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed

thomasoes

speed

After nearly a year with PlusNet I am now getting a better speed thanks to them constantly asking for BT engineers to come and look at my problem.Some spent half a day swopping wires even the blue beans were removed but nothing helped until the last engineer from BT came.He spent hours and he did something none of the others did,he went into the manholes in the road and made some new connections and my speed is now the best it has been at 1.5 mbts.He also said there was a problem in the alloy cable which feeds our pole.I wish there were more like him who will not rest till they have looked at every avenue.Big thanks to plusnet who I will be staying with and a big thank you to the last BT engineer who visited my property  Wink
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: speed

Great to hear that connection is much improved and that this was persisted with Smiley
syates
Grafter

Re: speed

Glad your problem was fixed thomasoes!
See what can be done if you persist on a problem.. now if only you could send that engineer up to us next, rather than the 10 or so that have not managed to solve our issue, our 13 months long wait may be over !  Roll_eyes