cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Plusnet - we'll do you proud". What a joke!

jmaguire

"Plusnet - we'll do you proud". What a joke!

"We aim to be number one for Customer Service. Even so, things can go wrong. When they do, we want to know so we can put them right as quickly as we can"

A few weeks ago I tried to call Customer Services and was held in a queue for half an hour before giving up. Clearly they had difficulties that evening and would put it right soon. But...

I've just tried to call Customer Services again and - guess what - "the queue is about 30 minutes". This is a complete joke! It doesn't qualify to be called customer service.

I joined PlusNet by being a Totalise customer, and their support line was answered within a few rings, and you were taken straight through to a knowledgeable support human being - which showed that proper customer service really is possible.

PlusNet are advertising what good old-fashioned service, but it's a Donald Trump-style massive lie. They are completely abysmal.

PlusNet - wake up! You seem to think your great but you've degraded to BT levels of service. Sort it out or stop pretending you're great.

3 REPLIES 3
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: "Plusnet - we'll do you proud". What a joke!

@jmaguire wrote:

but you've degraded to BT levels of service.

Probably happened when BT took over PN.

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

@jmaguire wrote:

I've just tried to call Customer Services again and - guess what - "the queue is about 30 minutes". This is a complete joke! It doesn't qualify to be called customer service.

welcome to plusnet.
you'll find this is the norm.

BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 7

@jmaguire I have found that live chat is less trying than phoning......