cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No internet connection" problems should not be responded to by methods requiring internet access

JakTheBiscuit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

"No internet connection" problems should not be responded to by methods requiring internet access

My mother-in-law, in her late 80's, had been without internet connection due to no-Sync issues with her ADSL line.

The problem was reported via Plusnet's standard "broadband connection issue" along with the required information including both her and my telephone numbers.

However, the response from plusnet was to give the response on their web-site .... which by definition she could not connect to!

The problem is now resolved (I remembered a possible solution from when I used to use ADSL), but I think a more intelligent response form Plusnet should be possible, i.e.  using the telephone numbers they had been provided with rather than relying on the internet which the fault report was about!

Surely this would be obvious?

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: "No internet connection" problems should not be responded to by methods requiring internet ac...

Hi @JakThBiscuit,

I'm very sorry that your mother in law's internet connection has been down and for the inconvenience that this has caused. I appreciate where you're coming from in terms of the update being given over the website and I will pass on your feedback about this.

If this fault is still ongoing, please send me the account username over on a private message and we'll look into this from here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team