cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Missed appointment"

Abertawe

"Missed appointment"

I originally ordered a new fibre optic broadband service from Plusnet on the 18th June, 2015. As I write, the service has still not been installed. Is this a record? PN have missed 3 appointments, whereby the service should have been initiated; guess what? That's right, the "engineer" didn't turn up. No apology/reason was given. The 3rd time that the appointment  was missed was actually a major problem for me, 'cos I had flown in to the UK to deal with this issue, amongst others, at great personal time/cost, with no return. Imagine my surprise when, out of the blue earlier today, I received a begging letter from PN, asking me to cough up £50 for a "missed appointment". Is this the worst telecommunications company operating today. Please advise.
3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: "Missed appointment"

Abertawe

Yes; I know. Either way, 3 missed appointments is taking the piss. And now a £50 "charge" for a non-existent appointment. Obviously, I'm not gonna pay. What's the next course of action; a letter by snail mail to the CEO, Andy Baker?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Abertawe,
I'm sorry to hear about this.
From reading your updates on the ticket it's unclear if you do want to proceed with another appointment or if you want to cancel.
Please let me know if you want to rearrange and I'll take ownership of the order otherwise please contact our customer options team: http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team