cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Award-winning" call centre

peaksoft
Grafter

"Award-winning" call centre

The wait time for an answer from the "award-winning" call centre was in excess of 30 minutes, I was informed in a mumbled recorded announcement this morning.

2 REPLIES 2
TicnTac
Grafter

Re: "Award-winning" call centre

.....but it wasn't a six hour wait, and you would have spoken to a genuine branded Yorkshireman / woman (before I get hit)........and it didn't cost a £1/minute - and remember, normally when their call volumes are high it is because everyone is ringing in to congratulate them on their success and to thank them for a brilliant service they get..........so next time you have to wait a wee while, be thankful, smile and think of that spendid customer award winning no nonsense honest value home phone and broadband Wink
..........(off to take me tablets now)
Cheesy Roll_eyes
........love 'em really Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: "Award-winning" call centre

The wait time for an answer from the "award-winning" call centre was in excess of 30 minutes

The increased wait time may have been due to some network disconnections which were experienced by some 21CN customers last night. From my point of view that was an unusually high queue for that time in a morning.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team