cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prices rise, just brillient

neuronetv

prices rise, just brillient

typical isn't it? In an effort to save money and bring down my expenses I've just changed to plusnet within the last week or so and then I get an email this morning saying:
'UK call prices will rise by 1.1p and our call set-up fee will increase by 1.6p. Line rental is increasing by £1 to £12.99 a month.'
well that's just great. But to make it even worse plusnet then go on to talk about how great they are and how many awards they've won. This is sickening behanviour plusnet and people are not stupid. I'm already considering moving to another provider if I can find one cheaper, not just becuase of the price rise but also becuase I will not be treated like a 5 year old.
3 REPLIES 3
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: prices rise, just brillient

Get real  Angry
everybody is putting their prices up across the industry and PN are cheaper than most and the service is top rate.
The same thing happened to me with my electricity supplier, but within a month my old supplier had put their price up too  Roll_eyes
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@neuronetv
There's a thread already open on this topic <a href="http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,99677.32.html/">here</a> if you wanted to get involved in the discussion
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Locked in favour of the above mentioned thread