cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet won't start looking into faults for 72hrs ! whats going on?

gbear45
Grafter

plusnet won't start looking into faults for 72hrs ! whats going on?

Reported a problem with my fibre broadband yesterday, was told some one would get back today. Rang as no one had got back to me, to be told that tickets are now being dealt with on a 72hr turn round. I was told the person on the previous day was wrong and would need retraining  This is not acceptable. Its no good plusnet pushing for new customers and then not being able to cope.
Perhaps they should change their web page to read. "Plusnet award wining broadband but if you have a fault, your on your own mate" ! :
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: plusnet won't start looking into faults for 72hrs ! whats going on?

Hi there,
72 hours is our standard SLA for investigating faults (and raising them to BT if we need to).  That's been the same for the last few years.
Realistically, I would imagine we'll get back to you a bit sooner than that.
gbear45
Grafter

thanks for the reply
Its not the fact that it might take 72hrs to investigate that concerned me, though that is slow. It was implied to me that it would not even be looked at by plusnet fault team for 72hrs. Which is correct?Huh
James
Grafter

The latter is potentially correct. The testing that is done at the start of your fault is automated and normally it would be picked up by a member of our team with 48-72 hours.
Due to the volume of faults that we receive and the time needed for the automated testing, there is a delay before your fault is picked up by an actual agent.