cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet make it impossible to get your £75.00 cash back

Caroljstott
Hooked

plusnet make it impossible to get your £75.00 cash back

I chose Plusnet as my Broadband provided because there was an introductory offer to customers in February 2019 promising £75.00 Cash back in the form of a cheque. It was explained after ten days of live broadband usage I would receive an email automatically. I have contacted Customer Service ten times but nothing has been resolved. I have been informed that the system DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY SEND THIS EMAIL. Customers should contact customer services. Plusnet are making as hard as they can to stop me from claiming the money promised. I am being forced to make a small claim in the County Court as I will not give up. Customer Services used bad language on two occasions. When I complained there was no action. I would advise anyone thinking of using Plusnet to select another Broadband provider Customer service are not fair.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: plusnet make it impossible to get your £75.00 cash back

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Community Site Feedback to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @ Caroljstott,

I am sincerely sorry for the recent experience you have had with your cash back, and can assure you this is not the level of service we aim to provide.

I have looked into this further and will call you this evening to discuss the issue further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Caroljstott
Hooked

Good Evening,

I think Plusnet may have tried to contact me whilst I was at work.  I would appreciate it greatly if someone could call me again this evening.

Kind regards,

Carol

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Caroljstott,

The information provided by my colleague @JOLO in the other thread is correct, and we are unable to do anything further than advised by the ticket I have sent here.

I am deeply sorry for the experience and will carry out the actions outlined on the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team