cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet fibber - I'm paying 20 quid a month for this:

frodi

plusnet fibber - I'm paying 20 quid a month for this:

My tickets keep getting boarded up and stored in a massive warehouse alongside the Ark Of the Covenant...
If we used Virgin's analogy, my broadband would be like Eddie Murphy's veteran hobo in "Trading places"
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 5

Re: plusnet fibber - I'm paying 20 quid a month for this:

Hi frodi,
I've just tried to take a look at your connection but there appears to be a Major Service Failure in your area.
The estimated clear time and date is: 20/09/2013 @ 03:40:33 (This is subject to change).
Based on the profile seen on our suppliers systems, I'll nudge the speed profile set on our side for you.
Chris Pettitt
Cloud Environments Engineer
unhappy2

Not happy with wireless  always very slow , and paying for plus net protect on windows8  plus net are making £2.oo every month on a service we can't use  rip off britain
Mayfly
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

You don't have to have PN Protect do you?
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: unhappy2
Not happy with wireless  always very slow , and paying for plus net protect on windows8  plus net are making £2.oo every month on a service we can't use

Plusnet Protect isn't forced up on you, it's an optional extra. If you want to remove it, you can go to the Add-Ons section within the portal at https://portal.plus.net
With regards to the wireless connection,
Follow the guide here: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/wireless_broadband/wireless_signal.shtml
Step number 3 will probably be most useful for you.
Cheers,
Matt