cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plus.net started today bt takes the bill today?

Pretender
Grafter

plus.net started today bt takes the bill today?

Heya i have been confirmed i am on a plus.net line now via emails and what not but my bill for bt comes out today period is 16 march to 15 june, will bt give me some refund LOL? 117 pounds out and for 15 days ?. do they sort it out after or will i have to ring? sorry if i am being dumb,
glad to be here though thanks for zee internets
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: plus.net started today bt takes the bill today?

I know it was a while back, but BT did refund me automaically, uinlike that swear word beginning with T
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Pretender,
Welcome to Plusnet and the community site. Yes just to add to what pierre_pierre commented on there, BT do normally action a refund as they have systems that pick up on when you have left their service and transferred over to us. I would say though that if you are in doubt and want to make sure you get refunded for any unused time that you are due to pay for you may be best giving them a call to be on the safe side, if I were you I would wait to see if they deduct this from the bill or issue you a refund over the next 7 days first.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Pretender
Grafter

i phoned bt went through to bt and some east asian woman she said because i am on a 3 monthly bill thati will get the refund on june the 15th which is annoying, is this legit has this happened to anyone else?
torbayguy
Grafter

When I left BT to go to tiscali just over a year ago, it took 3 months, and dozens of phone calls to get the refund I was due...
Good luck mate.